Job Purpose: -
Payroll Administrators are generally responsible for managing, directing and planning of US Payroll
Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Handling US Payroll processing and statutory compliances and Employee Grievance.
- Reconcile and Analyze the Gross Pay to Net Pay between prior and current month.
- Ensure that Expense Reports are in compliance with Company policies, check supporting documentation, calculations.
- Review, audit and balancing of all payroll related inputs to ensure timely payment of salaries.
- Preparing Process SOP's and update SOP's to capture new changes. Process Improvement and optimization through ideation. Provide support in system testing and new transitions.
- Handling Time office administration and leave records.
- Uploading employees data in HRIS tool including personal details, State form, W4 form, Notices, 401K, Bank details Hiring, Terminations and Data changes.
- Support HR Management with compensation related Audits.
- Helping the Corporate HR in day to day activates.
- Reviewing Employees contracts and other benefits and making periodical updates.
- Maintaining the monthly MIS report and employee’s compensation reports.
- Assist in statutory audits, internal audits
Requirements: - 1 year of experience as a US Payroll Administrator
- Hands-on experience with HR software (HRIS)
- Hands-on experience with data analysis
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s in business administration, human resources or similar relevant field
Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd
Escalon provides your company an experienced, one-stop shop for all your essential business services
Contact Company:Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd
Address:A 40 A,2nd Floor,SVEPL Building,CO-DEVELOPER QUARK, CITY SEZ,INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE 8-B, MOHALI, Punjab, India