Job Purpose -
Benefits associate develops, implements, administers, maintains benefits programs, policies, and procedures. Its a client facing role which ensures programs meet clients needs, comply with legal requirements, and cost effective. Develop benefits communication and counsels on benefits related issues and escalations.
Duties & Responsibilities -
• Together information regarding number of enrolees and terminations in a calendar year.
• Look for Renewals coming up and notify the clients before their renewal.
• Daily enrolment report for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, AD&D, Perks Program & Legal Shield from various carrier Reps with zero defect.
• Create a list of daily enrolment reports on google sheet and share the one with upper management.
• Complete the Cobra formality with zero defect.
• Manage communication with Internal stakeholders/CEM's/clients.
• Analyse the client's list and manage the invoices with F&A on or before the deadline in order to eliminate the group terminations.
• Proactive approach on the billings, Invoices, and autopay formation for assigned clients.
• Termination of each employee within EASECENTRAL when employees are termed.
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Masters/Bachelors degree in Business Administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Ready to work in US shift hours
- Relevant experience in US Healthcare.
- MS Office knowledge.
Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd
Escalon provides your company an experienced, one-stop-shop for all your essential business services
Contact Company:Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd
Address:A 40 A,2nd Floor,SVEPL Building,CO-DEVELOPER QUARK, CITY SEZ,INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE 8-B, MOHALI, Punjab, India