Sr. Associate US Payroll
Responsible for repeatable, predictable and measurable operations which includes but is not limited to the following:
1. End to End understanding of activities performed for assigned Client
2. Knowledge of I-9 Form, E- Verification form, W2 form, W4 form
3. Is responsible and owns the review and sign off for payroll being delivered
4. In-depth understanding of US Payroll processes supported by Escalon for different geographies
5. Escalation and resolution point for team members with regards to process related queries
6. Must have clear understanding of the existing metrics in the process, how they are measured and improvise the measurement system to make it more effective and transparent. Detailed understanding of Process metrics e.g. SLA, KPI
7. Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems.
8. Raises relevant quality and/ or scope issues which may impact delivery and streamlines decision-making processes where possible.
9. Ensures progress, issues and agreements are properly documented and acted upon.
10. Ensure relevant process documents are readily availability and referenced while running day to day operations
11. Perform Root Cause Analysis on issues and suggest appropriate corrective action for current remediation and future control.
12. Participate and ensure that audit requirement as per Escalon/client standards are met
13. Details checklist and day to day task monitoring needs to be complied
Create a performance driven competitive culture in the team which includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Resolve process related issues and involves individuals with different perspectives/ expertise to analyze issues or define approach
2. Is available to and approachable by team members and participate in Team building activities
Client Value Creation:
1. Maintains positive and effective work relationships with clients/ employees/on shore
2. Reorganizes own activities to respond effectively to changing needs of customer in system and support role
3. Collaborate with client and other Escalon stakeholders to ensure client receives improvised standard of services through continuous improvement
1. Outlook mailbox/ Group mailbox
2. MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
3. Internet explorer
1. Should have 3 yrs prior working knowledge of Payroll Processing.
2. Hands on experience of managing work through emails, any application.
3. The process would involve in depth interaction with the onshore SME's and candidate must have excellent command over verbal and written English
4. Should be proficient with Office Tools like PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Visio
5. Proven track record as a SME for the process
6. Should be open to working in Night Shift (US Timing) and extended shifts during payroll run.
7. Knowledge of I-9 Form, E- Verification form, W2 form, W4 form.
Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd
Escalon covers all Essential Business Services so clients get a single, well-coordinated source taking care of all back-office needs.
Contact Company:Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd
Address:A 40 A,2nd Floor,SVEPL Building,CO-DEVELOPER QUARK, CITY SEZ,INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE 8-B, MOHALI, Punjab, India