Roles and Responsibilities
Serve as a key member of the Corporates controllers leadership team and work closely with the global consolidations organization to bring a process orientation to the Escalon accounting team.
- Should be a power user in relation to accounting and system processes
- Actively communicate with the global consolidations and ensuring smooth process of US accounting
- Will maintain reports to facilitate review of analytics by senior management
- Responsible for compliance with global accounting policies. Will support global technical accounting initiatives such as implantation of new accounting standards
- Knowledge of SEC reporting requirements and US GAAP will be critical
- Be an active participant in ensuring Client’s financial reporting controls are maintained and identify enhancements.
- Emphasizing high standards for accountability, collegiality, integrity and professional pride.
- Build strong relationships with key finance and accounting leaders. Actively look to bring solutions to apparent problems. Partner with operating and finance leaders where needed.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Preferably CA degree with KPO experience of 5 years
- RPA Experience
- 10+ years of relevant Controller level experience • Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Proficiency in Excel, QuickBooks and ERP accounting system applications
- Early stage and public company experience preferred
- Leadership skills, including motivation and organization of teams
- Ability to work efficiently at multiple client sites, as well as remotely
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great teamwork attitude
- Ability to influence organizational financial decisions
- Experience working with C-level management and comfort presenting to a client’s Board
- Ability to work with multiple team-members on various clients simultaneously.
Perks and Benefits
Better hike as per the Market Standards.
Accidental & Medical Insurance covered.
PG:CA in CA
Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd
Escalon provides essential business services to its clients. The services includes accounting, payroll, HR, taxes, etc. To serve our clients more efficiently we have internal software development group which continuously works towards enhancing clients productivity by automating their processes. We are using the latest cutting edge technology such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Business Intelligence, Smart Analytics, Predictive analysis, etc. to serve our clients.
Contact Company:Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd
Address:A 40 A,2nd Floor,SVEPL Building,CO-DEVELOPER QUARK, CITY SEZ,INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE 8-B, MOHALI, Punjab, India