Roles and ResponsibilitiesSenior HR Business Partner is tasked with ensuring alignment between the business operations and the HR practices and objectives. He/she has a keen understanding of the business’s strategy, providing dynamic solutions using experience, data analyses, and organizational agility to guide his decision-making.
- Developing the HR agenda.
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity. Structuring compensation and benefit packages.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
- Managing and allocating HR funds.
- Engaging with heads of department.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyse trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
Escalon Business Services
Save time. Increase your expertise. Grow your business.
Escalon provides your company an experienced, one-stop shop for all your essential business services, including accounting, bookkeeping, taxes, insurance, payroll, benefits, and recruiting. We give you back time and peace of mind by taking care of your back office so you can focus on growing your business.