Managing client accounts, preparing reports, and other accounting activities. Other functions include acquiring, processing and registering clients invoices using various accounting software and systems. He/she will execute the necessary accounting tasks, such as reconciling of accounts, as well as preparing accounting reports and facts in accordance with enacted processes and guidelines.This role also includes collating monetary data and maintaining accounting journals.
Jobs & Responsibilities
- Entry of (AR/AP/Journals) in accounting software used for process. Entering invoices and tracking them
- Responsible for Reconciliations & Book keeping (AR/AP/Journals) in software & returns; acts as backup inline.
- Entry of Inventory transactions
- Inventory reconciliations.
- Maintain Fixed Assets and Depreciation Schedules.
- Preparation of monthly financials and weekly reports.
- Prepare monthly accrual and reconciliation schedules.
- Maintain organization of files and ensure all documents are stored timely
- Self Review
- Research and resolve accounts payable and accounts receivable transactional Issues
- Process full Accounts Payable, Cycle - including credit cards, expense reports,
- Review of a variety of accounting documents to verify conformance to pertinent policies, procedures and accounting standards; preparing reports and statements requiring interpretation and analysis of accounting records;
- Recommend improvements to processes for efficiency
- Process full Accounts Receivable Cycle
- Strong Communication Skills (written & Verbal)
- Strong Accounting Skills and concept -knowledge of main accounting Software (QBO, Bill.com/ expensify) basic level software certification
- MS Outlook and Excel expert
- Problem Solving (Ownership & Accountability)
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd
Escalon Services is the category leader in Essential Business Services. We provide a one-stop shop model for start-ups and growth-oriented businesses, providing them with a single, trusted resource for essential, yet non-core services ranging from part-time CFO services to HR, payroll, benefits, accounting, tax, and risk management. We leverage audit-enabled technology to create highly efficient and seamless workflows and automatically collect and act on necessary data. Our strategic advice and robust services in finance, people-related areas, and risk enable us to escort early-stage companies through transformation into large enterprises or successful exits. You focus on growth, and we take care of the essential business services.
Since its founding in 2006, Escalon Services has grown 40% year-over- year to date. Escalon Services is based in Palo Alto, California and has additional offices in New York, Norway, and Chandigarh, India with 300+ employees
Contact Company:Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd
Address:A 40 A,2nd Floor,SVEPL Building,CO-DEVELOPER QUARK, CITY SEZ,INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE 8-B, , MOHALI, Punjab, India