- Job responsibilities and requirements include:
- Providing day-to-day technical application support.
- Implementation and continued learning of NetSuite.
- Data migration
- Performing/installing localization for international entities
- Customize NetSuite for reports, dashboards, roles, workflows, templates.
- Bundle deployment
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining workflows in NetSuite
- Creating templates and customization
- Working closely with clients in the configuration of and migration to new systems.
- Performing and managing the integration of the solution, as well as assisting implementation teams with training issues.
- Change Management, Business Process Mapping, and Project Management.
- design and development of financial and operational reports.
- Job Description:
- 3+ years full life-cycle NetSuite implementation
- 5 + years of experience in systems application consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- NetSuite certifications Administrator/Developer/Functional Consultant
- A candidate with skills and experience using SuiteScript and strong experience in one of the following verticals or domains: Finances, accounting, services, or tech / SaaS.
- The ideal candidate demonstrates experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, either as a software solution or a reengineering initiative.
- OneWorld module experience
- Experience implementing NetSuite Accounting & revenue modules
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skill
- Prior work experience in the accounting field and knowledge of general accounting principles
- Knowledgeable in relational database architecture and methods including hands-on experience in developing
- SQL queries desired
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
Interested candidate can share their CV at email@example.com or can directly connect on +919877197700
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd
Escalon Technologies provides essential business services to its clients. The services includes accounting, payroll, HR, taxes, etc. To serve our clients more efficiently we have internal software development group which continuously works towards enhancing clients productivity by automating their processes. We are using the latest cutting edge technology such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Business Intelligence, Smart Analytics, Predictive analysis, etc. to serve our clients.
Contact Company:Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd
Address:A 40 A,2nd Floor,SVEPL Building,CO-DEVELOPER QUARK, CITY SEZ,INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE 8-B, , MOHALI, Punjab, India