Roles and Responsibilities
This is accomplished by refining and implementing performance strategies, Data Building, Meeting campaign delivery timelines and adherence. Responsible for managing the quality and process improvement; which support current, as well as any future business needs/requirement.
- Handling End–to–End process management including Process Development Process Documentation, Process improvements, and Data Management.
- Working and implementing strategies for continuous performance improvement.
- Constantly interacting with clients for the deliverables.
- Develops data collection and evaluation methodologies.
- Ensuring that all of Operations is managed in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with Client specifications and quality requirements.
- Responsible for the adherence management for the department, hence assists the reporting Leadership team, by providing help and guidance.
- Responsible for ensuring that campaigns managed by his/her teams in the department are delivered, per the mentioned timelines, and ensuring excellent work quality.
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being.
- Prepares data reports for distribution along with dashboards.
- Contributes towards the achievement of the company's strategic and operational objectives.
- Performs quality control and monitors production KPI's.
- Provides inputs, towards hiring and also assists with the interviewing process.
- 10+ yrs of experience in the services industry
- B.com Graduate
- MBA Finance would be preferred
- 6yrs Team handling exposure
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have exposure of international client handling
- Must be flexible with the shift
- Advanced Excel
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization
Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd