Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage client expectations for all Escalon service lines
- Communicate and collaborate with internal departments (service lines) to ensure client expectations are met .
- Complete comprehensive onboarding and off-boarding of clients
- Provide oversight and guidance to client and teams in regards to HR, Benefits and Payroll
- Direct and plan the preparation of reports that summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position, based on past, present, and expected operations
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends includes client specific management reports and Board Packages
- Provide Monthly analysis of business results, finance and operating metrics, and BvsA analysis
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
- Comply with federal , state and local legal requirements, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financials reports; advising management
- Cross Sell and upsell Escalon service lines
Desired Candidate Profile
The ideal Controller thrives in a multi-client dynamic environment and has the following qualifications:
- Chartered Accountant degree
- Active CPA certification a plus
- 5+ years of relevant Controller level experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Leadership skills, including motivation and organization of teams
- Ability to work efficiently at multiple client sites, as well as remotely
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great teamwork attitude
- Ability to influence organizational financial decisions
- Ability to work with multiple team-members on various clients simultaneously, and also pitch in as an individual contributor, when required.
Perks and Benefits
Best Salaries & Perks as per Market Standards.
Medical & Accidental Insurance covered
PG:CA in CA
Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd
Escalon Business Services Pvt. Ltd is located in Mohali and is subsidiary of Escalon Inc. located in Palo Alto, CA, United States and is part of the technology-based Accounting, Tax Preparation, Risk, and Payroll Services Industry. Escalon has 800+ total employees across all of its locations.
Escalon offers all the essential business services needed to maintain a company. A single, trusted resource for everything from part-time CFO services and HR, to accounting, tax, payroll, and insurance. We leverage audit-enabled technology to create highly efficient and seamless workflows. We automatically collect and act on necessary data: all you need to do is review and approve.
Contact Company:Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd
Address:A 40 A,2nd Floor,SVEPL Building,CO-DEVELOPER QUARK, CITY SEZ,INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE 8-B, MOHALI, Punjab, India