Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- Identify revenue leakages and implement robust controls
- Identify delay in Invoicing and collections issues and implement preventive solution
- Take complete Revenue ownership for accurate accounting, reporting and performing financial analysis on regular basis at across entities/customer/employee level
- Build standard reporting packages and report to multiple stakeholders, also cater effectively & timely ad hoc requirements
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Escalon
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
- Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must be a graduate or post graduate in commerce stream.
- Well organized with good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Work effectively with the team of 10-15 team members
- Organize tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrate good judgment and good problem-solving skills.
- Must have good presentation and problem-solving skills
- Must have strong team building and team handling experience
Perks and Benefits
Best as per industry standards
Medical and Accidental insurance covered
Holistic working environment
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance,M.Com in Commerce
Escalon Business Services
Escalon Business Services Pvt. Ltd is located in Mohali and is subsidiary of Escalon Inc. located in Palo Alto, CA, United States and is part of the technology-based Accounting, Tax Preparation, Risk, and Payroll Services Industry. Escalon has 800+ total employees across all of its locations.
Escalon offers all the essential business services needed to maintain a company. A single, trusted resource for everything from part-time CFO services and HR, to accounting, tax, payroll, and insurance. We leverage audit-enabled technology to create highly efficient and seamless workflows. We automatically collect and act on necessary data: all you need to do is review and approve.
Contact Company:Escalon Business Services
Address:A 40 A,2nd Floor,SVEPL Building,CO-DEVELOPER QUARK, CITY SEZ,INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE 8-B, MOHALI, Punjab, India