Roles and Responsibilities
Data Analyst/ Sr. Data Analyst
To design and manage MIS systems, data models, reporting and deep dive analysis of key business drivers and metrics. Work closely with senior executives, provide analysis to make decisions, investigate into and drive improvement in variations to targets. Coordinate with multiple departments (India, US), meet with managers, and drive data collection processes. Develop, generate, and presentations, dashboards, statistics, graphs, and numeric data.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS).
- Gather data, generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Provide operations support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution
- Proficient in MS Office - Advanced Excel
- Excellent Communication
- MIS Reporting & Dashboards
- Quality Focused & attention to details
- 3-5 Years of experience
Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd