- In-depth understanding of US Payroll processes supported by Escalon for different geographies
- Understanding of the existing metrics in the process, how they are measured and improvise the measurement system to make it more effective and transparent. Detailed understanding of Process metrics e.g. SLA, KPI
- Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems.
- Raises relevant quality and/ or scope issues which may impact delivery and streamlines decision-making processes where possible.
- Ensures progress, issues and agreements are properly documented and acted upon
- Ensure relevant process documents are readily availability and referenced while running day to day operations
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on issues and suggest appropriate corrective action for current remediation and future control.
- Participate and ensure that audit requirement as per Escalon/client standards are met
- Details checklist and day to day task monitoring needs to be complied
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have 5 yrs prior working knowledge of Payroll Processing for ATL and 3+ for Sr. associate in payroll.
- Hands-on experience of managing work through emails, any application.
- The process would involve in depth interaction with the onshore SME's and candidate must have excellent command over verbal and written English
- Should be proficient with Office Tools like PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Visio
- Proven track record as a SME for the process
- Should be open to working (US Timing)
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible US shift hours
- Health and accidental insurance above fixed salary
- Hike on current salary
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd
Escalon covers all Essential Business Services so clients get a single, well-coordinated source taking care of all back-office needs.
Contact Company:Escalon Business Services Pvt Ltd
Address:A 40 A,2nd Floor,SVEPL Building,CO-DEVELOPER QUARK, CITY SEZ,INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE 8-B, MOHALI, Punjab, India