Roles and Responsibilities
Assistant Manager- HR Business Partner is tasked with ensuring alignment between the business operations and the HR practices and objectives. He has a keen understanding of business strategy, providing dynamic solutions using experience, data analyses, and organizational agility to guide his decision-making. He is expected to have exposure to team handling.
- Developing the HR agenda.
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Structuring compensation and benefits packages.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
- Evaluating staffing needs.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts.
- Managing and allocating HR funds.
- Engaging with heads of department.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidates with 8-10 years of experience having a team handling experience in the KPO Industry would be preferred. The candidate must be flexible working in the Evening and Night Shifts.
Perks and Benefits
Best salary compensation in the industry+ Cab facilities + Dinner Meals + Health Insurances ( Accidental+ General Life Insurance)
Escalon Business Services
Escalon provides essential business services to its clients. The services include accounting, payroll, HR, taxes, etc. To serve our clients more efficiently we have an internal software development group that continuously works towards enhancing clients productivity by automating their processes. We are using the latest cutting-edge technology such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Business Intelligence, Smart Analytics, Predictive analysis, etc. to serve our clients.
Contact Company:Escalon Business Services
Address:A 40 A,2nd Floor,SVEPL Building,CO-DEVELOPER QUARK, CITY SEZ,INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE 8-B, MOHALI, Punjab, India